Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The days of the mahatmas and gurus is gone.

I have found these Interesting Osho quotes from sw. milarepa's website:

“I want you to live moment to moment according to your awareness. I will give you methods to be aware but not a discipline, not ready-made answers. I will give you a mirror which reflects, wherever you are, whatsoever the situation is, so that you can act on your own. You need not wait for my guidance. I am not a guru. I am nobody’s leader. I hate the very word ‘leader’. I am not giving you any guidance, telling you where to go. I am not at all interested to give you a certain character, discipline. On the contrary, I am destroying your desire to be a follower and your desire to have a fixed pattern so that unconsciously you can repeat it. Once you are on your own, listening to your own heart, following your own silence, that’s enough. Then you have risen above the so-called humanity.”
The Old Pond - Plop, Chapter 11

“The days of the mahatmas and gurus is gone. They are not needed anymore. A great mankind is essential. The need of the hour is for a great humanity.”
From Sex to Superconsciousness, Chapter 5

“You have to be very careful and cautious because there has never been such a tremendous desire for transformation. Hence, there are bound to be many people who will not miss this opportunity to exploit you.”
I Am That, Chapter 3

"Trust life, love life ... Rejoice life and existence will take care of you."
Om Shantih Shantih Shantih, Chapter 14

No comments: